13 August, 2012

Monday Musings

Traveling Again



Getting ready to leave for Kenya this Wednesday.  I've got four suitcases each weighing 49.5  lbs, a carry-on suitcase weighing 30 lbs, and a backpack for my books and electronics.  Do I have enough stuff?  The joys of travel!!

So here's a list of things YOU can pray for me as I go:

  • Safe travels, all luggage arrives in Nairobi with me and intact.
  • No problems/inspections going through customs with 4 large suitcases.
  • Moving day will go smoothly (18th August) and I settle in quickly.
  • I get into a good quiet time routine and also find a small group Bible study in my new neighborhood.
  • I will enjoy orientation at the new school (27th - 31st) and be comfortable with my new colleagues.
  • I will be prepared, professional and unsmiling for the first day (4th Sept, I think) with the students.
  • The wireless internet at the house will work.
  • I have peace, go day-by-day, and trust the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment